Friday, May 28, 2010

Feetloaf, beetloaf.... I hate Feetloaf!!!!

So really...my feet..they are the worlds ugliest feet!!!! They are short..fat..and so wide! They have always caused me issues..never can find shoes, shoes that fit correctly. They are usually too long but toooooo narrow! So I have to tie them so tight they cause the circulation on the top of my feet to be cut off and within a short amount of time my feet are numb. Then there is the incessant rubbing..my heals have had millions of blisters and my toes..oh my poor toes have been so squished that they have calluses..where technically calluses should not be. ugh! So after year so searching I have finally found shoes...they fit the width..but not quite the length since of course one foot is longer than the other. Now im searching for heel supports that will make up for the length and yet not give me blisters. However..one good thing is the Tennis shoes I did buy..feel fabulous!!! The only crap thing is..is that they freaking look orthodic like..what the heck is up with that! And why would they make wider tennis shoes but not make the side of the instep cut in like normal tennis shoes..so instead they look super thick. I decided vanity is pretty low on my list as a mom of 3 who isnt exactly physically attractive anyway. So im settling for comfort..orthotic like or not im gonna take it! Just imagine constant blisters on your heel...ill take a life without them!!!!!! Oompa loompa..ugly hobbit feet...guess I just get to deal with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.