Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lazy Dazy

Well I have been told that ive been lazy for not blogging for so long, and that im being silly in saying that I have not been inspired by anything..so thus I have not written. So guess I will write one. :) Update on the Smith-Hood...we found a new place to rent. The first time we looked at it, I could not imagine renting it. Blech!! The carpet was so stained it was disgusting..the landlord said it had been cleaned, but I did not believe it one bit! The walls were filthy and they had sooooooooooooooo much spackle on them that it could not imagine looking at them everyday. WE left..enough said. The next day Jason and I were talking and we thought that maybe on a longshot I would email the landlords and see if they would be willing, not only to put in new carpet, but to paint. Amazingly enough, they agreed. She even had me over to help choose the paint colors. So I have been painting...aaand painting...aaaannd painting. whew! I dont think I had any idea what I was signing up for. I have less than a week left before the carpet is laid and I still have 4 rooms and the rest of the hall just to get the first coat on..then I have to do all of the second coats. Whew!!!!! We take possession of the house on the 15th and then we will slowly move in over the next month.  Im excited and wary...we still need to find some way to fence in the back yard as it goes right into the alley way...eek with a 3 and 4yr old...and a soon to be walking one year old. So there!! Sassypants!! there is your update. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.