Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our new house..

Well we finally moved. This has by far been the smoothest move ive ever had! I slowly moved stuff over..hung curtains..put up pics..and then this last Sunday we moved fully in. Ahhh its nice to be here. Its a small but cozy home. I truly like it a lot!! The landlords replaced the carpeting with a shag style..tan, brown, cream, with a faint green thread. Its beautiful and incorporated with the brown walls with the dk. chocolate brown accent..ahhh im loving it. All of the main rooms are unpacked..but we still need to unpack our bedroom and the study. I havent taken any pics yet..but when I do I will attach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.