Friday, February 4, 2011

20 of your favorite things

Hmmmm ok..
1. Jesus:  because he loves me no matter what
2. Jason: because he is my best friend, a good husband, and a great dad!
3. My kids: they are my world I dont know if I could breathe without them
4. My family: Well for the most part they like me just as I am, they challenge me, they support me...
5. Coffee: I dont have blood..I have coffee!
6. Books: Nothing is better than a good book...well and a cup of joe
7. My Suburban: I feel awesome in that thing..I love the rumble of the engine, I love how high off the ground I am, I love the 4 wheel drive..I love it!
8. Crystal Light Fruit Punch: cuz it makes water actually taste good
9. Facebook: It keeps me in touch with people when I would usually not keep in touch as it requires phone calls..and im just bad at phone calls.
10. Massage Therapy: because my back is a mass of tightness and pain at all times of my life
11. My Cell Phone: It allows me freedom and control all at the same time
12. Clocks: they make a happy ticking sound...idk but I really just like clocks
13. Fall: its beautiful and its cool...finally
14. Spring: its cool still and yet there is such promise in the air..the way it smells the way it feels..
15. My friends: This should probably be higher up on the list but I just thought of it now..but my friends...keep my grounded, give me the freedom to be the true spaz that I am, and make me very happy..friends make life better!
16. My House: Its not huge, but its cute, I got to paint it and it has new carpet. There is a coziness here that im so thankful for.
17. My Neighbors: Good people with good hearts and wonderful kids that get along with mine
18. My new stove: my old one was crap..my new one makes me happy
19. That I have never suffered personal loss in my own immediate family: Thankful that Jesus has kept his hand upon my family.
20: Stephanie Mundens Blog: It always makes me smile!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. New stoves are always exciting. I remember in our first apartment our stove died, and we got a new one the very next day. I was so paranoid about spilling anything! Then when we moved into our rental house, we got a brand new stove again!

    I also care a great deal for Crystal Light, so I'll let it slip that it ranks higher than friends. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.