Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A non-fictional book

Well if you were hoping for me to have some sort of profound heavy book reading here..it wont be me. NOPE..not at all..I would fall asleep. The one and only non-fiction book I read is the Bible. Not that that is a problem, the Bible is fascinating, challenging, and amazing! There are so many avenues of thought that can come from a passage. I love it!

Now believe me I have tried...Ive tried to read all sorts of non-fiction books..but I cannot get into them. I think the closest ive gotten is What to Expect When You are Expecting. Oh well, im happy with the Bible. :)

1 comment:

  1. If I was alone on an island and could only have one book, I would choose the Bible every time. For one it is 66 books in one and every time you read one, you find things in it you didn't see the last time you read it.

    Here is a non-fiction book you might enjoy. It is called Out Back With Jesus. I believe I have a copy if you ever want to read it and it is a small book. Biographies are also very interesting. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.