Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gleeeeeeeee!


 If you haven't seen this show..you are missing out!! I hate to sound like a PSA..but just cannot help myself. Ya..the story lines are corny..but comical..but the music is very enjoyable!! Makes me miss choir soooo very much. I hate singing on stage all by myself..but love singing in a choir. All the harmonies the sheer volume...its beautiful! Ive been listening to the songs from the show non stop. Hands down my favorite CD right now! "Dont Rain on My Parade" is my favorite! I must make an interesting mom..driving to into the grocery store parking lot with broadway style music blaring full force..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.