Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well Now!!

Geez reading my first post..yes only written moments ago..youd think I was in some sort of depressed funk! Well that is far from the case..but im not going to delete it!

It is so easy to get caught up in life..the busyness..the need to be here and there. Things to buy, spend money, waste money, eat money..well almost. Since Jason lost his job..our life has slowed down oh so much!! Though its definetly a rough patch, Jesus has been spilling over, all over the place. It seems at every turn we have been provided for...not only for Christmas..but for the small neccessities in life as well. We have been so abundantly blessed its hard to not feel guilty. I know that there are people out there who have waaaay less than we do.

I rememeber a few years ago..we had saved up to buy another vehicle for Jason to drive to and from work. Well just when we started looking...our financial floor was taken out from underneath us. But what is so amazing is once we were again on our feet..Jesus provided. Jasons parents lovingly passed on the vehicle that they were done with, when they got a new one. Wow, such a gift and so hard to find the humility to accept, and to not let pride rear its ugly nose. Something that has always stuck with me, is when talking to Jeanette about this she said "One day you will be able to do this for someone else". MMM ya maybe it sounds along the lines of "pay it forward" but I think its more than that. I own nothing. Nothing here on this earth is mine. It is all given to us by God. So if a time comes when I know someone who is down on their luck..and I have something that I no longer need..than I know that that will be the opportunity for me to pass on that something. Something I wouldnt have without Gods loving kindess.

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:25-26

This past month I feel that we are tangible proof of this verse. We have chosen not to worry..to trust in God with everything we have. And He has provided. We are so thankful and blessed, I dont know where we would be without Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel..We to have experinced God's grace though our out our finacial woes..don't worry about sounding like a depressed person..there is others out there who feel the same way..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.