Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trial by Fire..

Well here I go...Ive wanted to blog now for a while..but cannot imagine what is so interesting in my life that would push me to making it public record. Eek! But, that little niggling in the back of my brain will not go away..so here goes. Of course now there are no thoughts in my mind. Nothing important to discuss, talk about, nothing in the forefront anyway.

Things here...eh. Christmas is in a few days. Lately I spend the day with not only kids underfoot but husband as well. Its amazingly hard to have ones husband home at all times. I love him so very very much..but having him here all the time is hard. I have lost my time. My time to be at home alone with my kids, my thoughts, my chores..my space. I am so very thankful for the time that Jason gets to be home with his kids..I see them growing closer each day, unfortunately when he does finally get the much needed job it will be an adjustment. But in the meantime, I need to pray for patience...The big man has a plan and I need to lean on that.

For now, I guess its just our time. And that is not a bad thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.