Friday, October 1, 2010

2. A Favorite Movie

Hmmmm this is a hard one for me. I like movies..but I dont care all that much about them. I love Youve Got Mail..but I dont know if I can say its my favorite..I also love Gone with the Wind, and Meet me in St. Louis, and many other movies. I dont watch movies that often though. If I have to say explicitly what my favorite is....its Youve Got Mail. It makes me think of fall..and I love fall. 

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address" 

I have a favorite flaw in the movie as well..when they go to the cocktail party..Joe Fox looks over and sees Kathleen Kelly..she is supposedly talking with a group of people and is pretending to talk...but you can see it and you can hear it that what she is actually saying is "fox fox fox.." Next time you watch it you have to find it..it makes me laugh every time..its so obvious! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. I love fall (it is my favorite season) and I love that line in "You've got mail". I just walked past the school supplies at Fred Meyer yesterday and wanted to buy pencils!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.