Saturday, October 23, 2010

Down in the Valley

We were so excited not 3 weeks ago..I was preggers!!!! Barely a week had passed and I started to bleed. It seemed like spotting..but it was bright. All very scary.. to see blood. After a very long long 2 wks and many blood draws it was confirmed that I had in fact miscarried. Such a roller coaster! One day I would think I was doing ok..the next I was a wreck imagining it was all over. There definitely is something to be said about truth. Truth does set you free!

I grieved for a couple of days..and though I am still waiting for it all to be over with..I have peace. Knowing the truth has allowed me to stop worrying, to focus on my family more, to stop being so self focused. It allowed me to release this baby into Jesus' safe keeping.

It is so amazing how we can love so quickly something that cannot even be seen, heard, or felt. But  the moment that pregnancy test says positive..you are absolutely in love with the wee baby growing inside of you. How amazing is the gift God has given us..to create life. How much more must he love us as he has created each and every one of us.

Though the past few weeks have been rough. My faith has seen me through. God has amazing plans for me, whatever they may be. I trust that implicitly! He has blessed me with a wonderful husband, three beautiful children, a home, wonderful friends, and family.

Though this baby did not make it...I praise Jesus amidst my sadness. This song by Caedmons Call says it perfectly! Click here to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.