Saturday, October 2, 2010

3. A Favorite TV program

Well I have shows I like to watch..but nothing compares to real life medical shows. I love to watch anything on Discovery Health!!! It is all so fascinating to me..from the medical emergencies in the ER to the programs about women and pregnancy to strange but real stories about people who have overcome massive injury or are born with diseases. I wanted to be a nurse..and would still want to be if it were not for the risk. When I started nursing at the Bellingham Tech. I did great at first....until the day I had to sign the paperwork saying that I would not sue the school if I were stuck with a needle and got a disease...ummm well..no. I could not even imagine! Part was all I had ever seen in my future was having a family. Marriage and Babies! I felt I was putting it all at risk!
So I do not have DHC and can no longer spend my down time watching surgeries, broken limbs, blood..lol..but if I could..yep I would. I would live vicariously through those that are willing to take the risk that I am unwilling to make. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I'm a stay at home mom with 3 kids under 4 and a hubby. We lead a crazy and busy life with Jesus as our center.